Save up to 30% on select rooms for stays of 5 nights or more from March 12-June 10, 2021 at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai’i. Book through May 28, 2021.
Plus, when your Clients book through Jan. 31. 2021, their stay of 5 or more nights includes a $200 resort credit, or their stay of 4 consecutive nights includes a $150 resort credit.
Below are SIX reasons why you should visit Aulani this Spring!
1. The Water Park Rides and Pools The resort's "Waikohole Valley" offers an abundance of water activities for all ages. Waikohole means "michevious water" in Hawaiian. An impressive lazy river flows through the valley with lush landscaping as the backdrop. The kids will love the two impressive waterslides that are embedded into the volcanic mountain. For the younger guests, Menehune Bridge offers an interactive water play area with water cannons, a huge dump bucket, and other fun water play. Aulani also offers a large pool, a toddler play area, whirlpool spas, two infinity pools with ocean views, and an adults only pool area.
2. Kids play, Adults play. Aulani offers Aunty's Beach House! Similar to the kids club on Disney Cruise Line, kids can explore Hawaiian culture, art and music with a dash of Disney magic at this supervised activity club for kids ages 3 to 12. Most activities are complimentary; select experiences can be added with a small fee. This allows you to drop the littles off and enjoy a private dinner, a trip to the spa, or an afternoon at the adults only pool.
3. The food There are a variety of eateries on site that offer locally sourced Hawaiian Cuisine. Fruit is always in season in Hawaii, and if you haven't had fresh pineapple or papaya in Hawaii you are missing out! Choose from casual meals, character dining, or beachside romantic dining. If you choose a villa for your accomodations, enjoy a full kitchen and a grocery store nearby for simple meals and snacks in your room.
4. The Luau -- It is true that there are many luaus to choose from in Hawaii, but the KA WA'A luau is amazing. Highlights include: Pre-show activities, including traditional arts such as kapa printing, flower arranging, temporary kakau tattoos and paʻi ai taro pounding. Lū‘au introduction and oli (chant) welcome. Buffet dining, including a carving station with suckling pig and prime rib, fresh local seafood, and authentic island fare, plus family-friendly offerings, kids' selections and a decadent dessert bar.* Lū‘au performance—an enchanting, often breathtaking production that brings the legends and lore of ancient Hawai'i to life.
5. The Beach and Rainbow Reef -- The beach at Aulani is man-made and offers gentle waters that are ideal for stand up paddle boarding, snorkeling, or kayaking. Parents can sit back and relax and watch kids play in the gentle waves. Rainbow Reef is a saltwater lagoon home to thousands of tropical fish. At an impressive 3,800 square foot reef complex, it offers a safe area for your children to experience the wonders of Hawaiian marine life. Look for the hidden menehune, the mysterious little people of the islands.
6. The Spa -- The outdoor therapy garden is stunning and relaxing, offering a collection of rain showers each featuring a different spray arrangement. Enjoy soaking tubs, an indoor waterfall, and a wishing pond. Book a variety of spa appointments and enjoy this area all day. There are even junior appointments available for guest under 12 to have a similar experience as they would at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
You can think of Aulani as a cruise ship on land! The rates are comparatively high as far as resorts go, but the included amenities make it worth it the extra cost. To sweet the deal, Magic Maker Hunter will include $100 resort credit on top of the $150 Disney is offering. Due to COVID-19, some of these experiences will be modified. Click here to view information on Aulani's phased reopening protocols:
Let me make the plans, you make the memories. Contact me today for a FREE, no obligation quote.
Until next time,
Magic Maker Hunter